Our Restorative Fitness class is designed to explore basic strength training and gentle conditioning while learning how to best utilize our foundation e.g. breathe, core and your pelvic floor. We will focus on setting a solid foundation of sustainable and functional movements, establishing a diaphragmatic breathing pattern, and connecting your core and pelvic floor.
Why is important to strengthen your core/pelvic floor?
The core/pelvic floor muscles aid the organs that lie about it. These muscles are responsible for sexual function in both men and women. In addition to providing support during pregnancy and assist in the birthing process. The core and pelvic floor muscles work in unison to stabilize and support the spine. A strong core and pelvic floor make it easier to perform everyday task as well as high demanding functions such as sports or rigorous exercise.
In our Restorative Fitness class you can expect:
- Mobility exercises to improve and restore joint range of motion
- Skill-based warm-up to prepare for specific movement patterning
- Gentle strength and conditioning exercises
- Post-workout recovery techniques
- health, wellness, and lifestyle support
Classes Start Soon
$25 per class
$17 Per Class (3-month commitment)
Who is this class for?
- Individuals with limited fitness to no fitness experience.
- Individuals coming off of an injury that are interested in getting back into a workout regimen.
- Individuals who experience incontinence, back pain, or diastasis recti.
- New and expecting mothers who wish to continue or start incorporating exercise into their daily regimen